(NewsUSA) - Losing weight and getting healthy doesn't have to be a struggle. Just ask Alexis Freed. At a peak weight of 285 pounds, Alexis's health was declining, she was pre-diabetic and suffered from sleep apnea. Her doctor and loved ones were worried and she knew she had to regain control.
- Attempted murder charged in Fourmile assault
- Multiple crews heading to fire near Dillon
- BVHS celebrates 2021 senior class
- It’s rodeo week: Collegiate Peaks Stampede Rodeo to celebrate a century of staging events
- Little Engine Eatery opens doors
- Baseball Demons battle for top playoff seeding
- Ruth Bergman
- July 4th parade cancelled
- Funeral notice: Mark B Curry
- Seven Peaks: Passes go on sale June 18
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.