75, Navy veteran, heavy equipment operator
From the families of Billy Cordova, we want to thank each and every one of you (as we know there are so many of you) who donated your time, money, food, efforts, calls, tears, prayers, and compassion during this time. We love and appreciate every one of you. It means more than words can ever…
- BV Strong diners fill 3 blocks
- Historic Colorado Contest asks for help designing 150th anniversary license plate
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO MODIFY WEATHER
- Kenneth Forrest
- BV group mails postal update to Sen. Bennet
- Renewal Festival sets roots
- John Hood
- Chuck Mitchell
- Patricia Karol-Chik
- 9/11 honored: BVPD steps up to conquer Midland Hill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
James Martin (Jim) Peavler died on March 8, 2022, at his home in Albuquerque, New Mexico, after an extended period of disability.
Jerry Saxton lost a fast, vicious battle with malignant melanoma at the UT Southwestern University hospital in Dallas on February 23, 2022. He leaves behind his wife, Janice, his brother Ben, his daughters Jana and Stefani, and his granddaughter Savannah.
Timothy L. Haske died Jan. 7, 2022, outside Fairplay at his daughter and son-in-law’s house doing what he loved – chopping wood and being out in nature.